Common service calls generally consist of:
- No water and/or water stops, and then comes back on.
- Low or inconsistent water pressure.
- Leak in pressure tank.
- Water has an odor or bad taste.
- Rust stains from water.
- Water line is leaking / water coming up out of ground.
- Failed bacteria test.
- Well sterilization.
- Real person who answers the phone and provides assistance.
- Records of wells and pump systems. These records include specific types of equipment, depth of well, and distances. Horsepower of motor, and type of pitless adapter.
- Employees who are trained and experienced.
- Proper tools to do the work.
- Inventory of pump, pressure tanks, and well accessories.
- Equipment to pull pumps.
- Equipment to excavate the earth.
- Suppliers and manufacturers that provide additional knowledge and product warranties.